Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

SHUSH LOWLY NAY-SAYING REVIEWERS!!!

It was spectacular. The quality has gone up 10 notches and was surprisingly didnt feel too short at all! I will say though that for some viewers it may have been a bit confusing at the end (some seem to have the impression the only way to find out the conclusion is to pay, which is obviously not the case and is getting them all flustered) Not counting myself of course, who has ordered the book! WOOT!!!

Emi_KILLER--1 Emi_KILLER--1

im not sure

It's a good start i'll give you that. Perhaps you could try improving the graphics a little (i know, easier said than done lol) but ok for now.

Damn my superstition!

Weird......

In 1945, a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this message, she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:

.1. Retype this message as a comment for 3 other video

Airport Security -How Not Airport Security -How Not

Lol....twaz alright

I liked the animation a lot, very professional looking, it could have done to be a bit longer though. Sound was good too. LMAO why did they have like...ray guns?

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Extremely relaxing....well mostly

You should totally market that at a theraputic game lol. I was very relaxed throughout...except when i lost all my DAMN BUBBLES!!! Lol just kiddding it was great, though may i suggest making it easier to progress to a better bubble.....ship thingy and harder to lose bubbles??? No...i cant can i..... :P

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

Awsome...makes your eyes go funny

Lol i loved it! Like a few others i say it could've done with a few more songs but perhaps that is a file size issue.

One thing i noticed is that if you stare at/play the game for too long when you look away everything seems to be stretching dowwnnnwarrrddd. LOL that was just an extra bonus!

-Red- -Red-

AWSOME!!!!

OH YEAH! 479 seconds! Bet thats pitiful really.....AWSOME GAME!!!!