Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Absolutely Stunning

Amazing Teaser. Cannot WAIT to see what it's all about, lol so you better have it done by september you!!! just messing, Awsome.

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

Totally wicked!

That was totally cool! Just as i was losing faith that there would be any new decent submissions....HOORAH! Its very funny and i love the voices, its good that we still have the freedom to take the piss of other cultures accents in this politically correct world.

:: Hatta's Rant II :: :: Hatta's Rant II ::

Awsome...as usual lol

Was sooo cool as always, stupidy being good at stuff im so jealous. :D

Flash Collection 2006 Flash Collection 2006

So totally wicked!

How cool was that? some badddddd lol, some AWSOME! very nice compilation! :D

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

Unexpectedly fantastic

I have to say i went in with the impression it would be the same old stick fighting weve seen a hundred times over, but i judged too soon like you said.

Not only were the visuals well planned out, choreographed etc, the sound was pretty great aswell.

Two thumbs up for proving me wrong, unique and good work guys!

NINJA#3 NINJA#3

mmm.....yea tiz pretty cool

I liked it, i would've given it a tad higher maybe but the chairs and barb wire stuff that seemed to come out of nowhere kinda ruined it. I guess that was some in-joke about a videogame, but ah well.

Life Factory Life Factory

Great idea, pretty good finished result

I liked it mostly, it is a good concept :) Perhaps the graphics could be improved a bit, but then again, we can't all be van goph's can we! Good work!

OrigamiNugget responds:

lol. its Van Gogh. :) I have two of his paintings in my room, so i would know.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Unique idea, LOVED IT!!!!

Absolutely brilliant idea, i couldn't find a flaw with it really. I love the way you've taken the generic "lets beat the crap out of stickmen" that most people do and added a well overdue improvement on the genre. AWSOME!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Cool cool, cant wiat for the finale episodes!!!

Cinematically and visually brilliant, best by far of the series, played out just like a scene from a film. I would guess the poor sound quality was to save on load time but besides that an overall success! cant wait for the next installment!